We arrived at Soekarno-Hatta Airport late in the evening
Johan,our supir was there and sent us straight to a restaurant opposite the place where we're staying.it took us awhile to make the order,and the waiter had to explain everything on the menu to us.haha.but some are not much help.
Johan,our supir was there and sent us straight to a restaurant opposite the place where we're staying.it took us awhile to make the order,and the waiter had to explain everything on the menu to us.haha.but some are not much help.



3 comments:
ok sye jeles
Yea, I go into restaurants like that sometime, and I ask what it is and they explain it, and I'm still left lost and confused lol
eh hai haniiii!
haha ceh apa semua ni junior aku ada blog ni, masa aku part one blog pun takde. part two baru hegeh2 nak buat,. korg lebih advanced, huh benciii.
Post a Comment